martes, 27 de enero de 2009

Miley Cyrus Talks Nick Jonas, Selena Gomez,Demi lovato, Her weight...



Miley Cyrus isn’t afraid to be seen with her ex-boyfriend, Nick Jonas, as well as any of the JoBros.
Cyrus was caught hugging ex Nick at the Kid’s Inaugural Concert on Monday night. “I know you guys saw me, I was hanging out with the Nick Jonas at the inaugural [concert]. That was really good. And we are friends..I love the JoBros,” she explained on her new YouTube video.


Cyrus, 16, talked about her boys some more, saying, “I love Nicky. I do love him. I love Kevin. I love Joe. I love Frankie. I love all the boys.”
She also explained that she has no beef with Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez. “So everyone thinking there’s a big feud between me..and Selena and Demi. Actially, I’m going to have meatloaf with Demi tonight. I’m riding my bike to Demi’s house. So I’m going to be partying with Demi ‘cause we’re friends, and I love her and she always is there for me. She is one of my best friends.”
Continuing on the video, Cyrus told all her fans, “And so we have moved on and it’s good for everyone else to too…so everyone needs to back off the feud, ‘cause we’re over. I’ve always been one to be honest.”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario