lunes, 14 de septiembre de 2009

Taylor Swift responds to Kanye west







Taylor Swift talked to Us about Kanye West tearing away her microphone and ruining her Best Female Video acceptance speech to say that Beyonce deserved to win:'Well, I was standing on stage because I was really excited because I had just won the award.




And then I was really excited because Kanye West was on stage. And then I wasn't so excited anymore after that.





I've been getting so many text messages and everybody's been really nice. So I've had a really, really fun night. It's been interesting definitely. It's definitely been an interesting night.. Taylor said she was once a fan of Kanye, 'I don't know him, and I've never met him, so... I don't want to start anything because I had a great night tonight.'





On Beyonce inviting her on stage: 'They told me to stand by the side of the stage, and I didn't really know what was going to go down. But I thought it was so wonderful and gracious of her to do what she's always done. She's always been a great person before anything else. Before the talented artist, the superstar, she's always been a great person and I just, I thought I couldn't love Beyonce more tonight, than tonight.'




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario