jueves, 12 de febrero de 2009

miley asian pics

She tried to justify her racially insensitive photo in the name of goofy faces, but that cut no ice, so Miley Cyrus is now attempting to assuage hurt feelings with an apology, in the name of God!
"I want to thank all of my fans for their support not only this week, but always! I really wanted to stress how sorry I am if the photo of me with my friends offended anyone," Miley writes on her blog.
"I have learned a valuable lesson from this and know that sometime my actions can be unintentionally hurtful. I know everything is a part of GODs [sic] ultimate plan, and mistakes happen so that eventually I will become the woman he aspires me to be. Peace and love, Miles."
Miley Cyrus and her friends, including boyfriend Justin Gaston, posed for a photograph with their eyes shaped into slits in an attempt to look Asian.
The photograph was leaked to the internet and has been condemned by Asian American groups as being 'racist.'
In a post on her website earlier Miley wrote justifying the photo saying:
"I've also been told there are some people upset about some pictures taken of me with friends making goofy faces! Well, I'm sorry if those people looked at those pics and took them wrong and out of context!"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario