jueves, 12 de febrero de 2009

Miley Cyrus: JoBros, Selena and Demi are friends


Miley Cyrus tells fans that there is no feud between her and the Jonas Brothers, with whom she hung out during the Kids Inaugural. They are friends, as are Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez.
In a video post Miley says, "We are friends. Everyone thinking there is a big feud between me and the JoBros, and Selena and Demi, actually I am going over to have Meatloafs with Demi tonight after I work out,"
"I love the Jonas Brother," she reiterates. "I love Nicky, I do love him. I love Kevin. I love Joe. I love Frankie. I love all the boys and I love their family. So everyone should back off the feud 'cause we're over it."
Also in the video, Miley, who is often seen riding a bike, sometimes without a helmet, tells fans to wear a helmet even though she does not wear one!
She clarifies she prefers to ride her bike instead of her car because it is wonderful exercise and it is better for the environment, not because she has put on weight as some of her detractors believe.


miley world, or search for it on youtube


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario