lunes, 13 de abril de 2009

Demi is Studio Sweet

Demi Lovato keeps is casual in black Texas sweats as she leaves a six-hour recording studio session in Los Angeles on Wednesday afternoon (April 8).
The 16-year-old actress/singer just recently performed her hit song, “La La Land,” on ABC’s Dancing With The Stars.
Demi caught up with SheKnows.com at the event and dished about her upcoming tour. She shared, “I’m gung ho to go! No matter if I’m just performing one song (like on Dancing with the Stars) and opening or if I’m headlining the whole show, I’m going to put on the same show. I take every performance not too seriously, but I do want to do my best. I want to have as much fun as I’m allowed to on stage. I’m definitely excited. Of course, there’s pressure. To me, I’m not crazy worried if I don’t sell out. I’m just having a good time this summer.”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario