lunes, 27 de abril de 2009

Miley : My skin is my biggest insecurity




Miley Cyrus leaving Luton airport pictures. Miley revealed to J-14 her biggest insecurity is her 'terrible skin. I think even though people always see me with makeup I still break out, even though everyone thinks I don't. And I hate it! I'm the worst at dealing with zits.



And I get in such a bad mood when I break out and all I can think is that people are only looking at my skin!'Mom Tish added, 'Really, Miley is pretty insecure. This is just a hard age for her and everybody gets zits, but when seh gets a zit, it's for the whole world to see.'Miley now has a battle plan for her bad skin, 'I now use all organic products. I think just getting all those chemicals out of your body is the best thing.'

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario