lunes, 27 de abril de 2009

Miley parisian princess








On the latest stop of her “Hannah Montana: The Movie” promotional tour, Miley Cyrus was spotted living it up in Paris, France yesterday (April 26).
The “7 Things” songstress looked to be thoroughly enjoying herself, stopping into the legendary Louvre museum before taking to the streets for some retail therapy.







As for the recent rumors that she’s rekindling her romance with Nick Jonas, Miley tweeted that it’s all a “stupidddd rumor.”
She added, “It makes me sad to think that people out there aren’t friends with THEIR ex bf, because let me tell you it IS possible.”
Cyrus (who is still dating Justin Gaston) continued, “Justin and Nick are two very amazing people and they both mean so much to me. I love both of them so much, and they are both very dear to my heart. Justin is an amazing person! He can always make me laugh and has a heart of gold.”

Miley added, “Nick is so lovely. He reaches out to so many people with his music, not only with his talent but with his heart. Our love for music is something that keeps our friendship together and I KNOW NO MATTER [what] he will be my friend forever.”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario