lunes, 13 de abril de 2009

iCarly fight


Miranda Cosgrove and guest star Victoria Justice put on their game faces in this new still in their upcoming iCarly episode, “iFight Shelby Marx.”
Victoria, 16, recently posted on her official boards about the episode. She wrote, “The role I’m playing is the most physically demanding role I’ve ever had to play. I’d tell you more, but I don’t think I can without Nickelodeon’s approval. But I will say I’m really sore and really bruised on my arms and a little on my legs.”
“iFight Shelby Marx” will air in June.

2 comentarios:

  1. i think that shelby marx is going to win but i raelly think that carly is going to win but if not then i votefor shelby marx.ikown that carly is behind this fight

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i can beleve that carly and shelbyarx i thout that shelby and carly are going to be best firend but they wre,nt best firend will is over now carly.carly was a chinhking but she was,nt .carly is a winner

    ResponderEliminar